Today’s Ten on Tuesday prompt is “10 things you always have in your car.” And this list is true, if you are willing to take into account the fact that I use these things, so they do leave my car at times and then get put back or replaced.
At any rate, without further ado, here are
Ten Things I Always Have In My Car
- Umbrella ~ it doesn’t rain strong enough for me to want one all that often here, but when it does, I’m ready.
- Shopping bags ~ my county now requires the use of reusable shopping bags at the grocery (or pay a fee) but I’ve had mine in my car and have been using them for ages.
- Granola bar ~ I need to snack often. And I sometimes forget to bring snacks to work. So, snacks live in my car.
- Hand sanitizer ~ because you never know when you’ll want it.
- First aid kit ~ ditto above.
- Phone charger and hands-free set ~ always smart to keep it where I use it most.
- Tissue ~ a wise item to have with you no matter where you go.
- Dash Dragon ~ a stuffed dragon who lives on my dash. The weird thing, though, is I noticed this morning that he is MISSING. Oh noes! I must find him! 😦
- Paper and pen ~ I am a writer. I try to always have a minimum of three note-taking options with me. (In this case, notepad in car, notepad in purse, note app on phone.)
- CDs ~ for those times when the radio fails me and I don’t want to play whatever’s loaded on my iPod. Though I haven’t used my car CDs in a long time…