I am feeling better this week, yay! There has been little progress on ROW80 goals this week, but here’s what I’ve managed, and what I have on the books for the rest of this round/this week.
I hope everyone’s having a good week!
Round Of Words 2013R1 goals /
Week 2 Progress:
- Write (or edit, or worldbuild, or etc.) for 45 minutes on 3 weekdays per week. This will mostly be on C&F.
- Write (etc) for 1 hour on 1 weekend day per week. (Again, focused on C&F.)
- Have a submission package for T (my 2009 NaNo project) ready by the end of Round 1. – Long term goal. No progress yet.
- Write a minimum of three posts per week. (These can be scheduled in advance if needed.) – One of the few goals I kept for last week when I was sick. And I got it done, yay! Small progress is still progress, and small successes are still successes!
- Catch up with my feed reader by the end of every Sunday. – Got this one done this week. Hooray!
- Post a minimum of 2 auctions to eBay per week.
- Hydrate better. I’m going to try starting and ending each day by drinking a large glass of water, and we’ll see how that works. – At some point during last week when I was sick, I started drinking lots of water, and stopped tracking it. Then I started to drink my normal amounts of water, and now I’m dehydrated again. So I need to get back on this.