~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Today’s 10 on Tuesday prompt is “10 Favorite Candies In Your Trick Or Treat Bag.” I’m going to be honest with these. Don’t judge me by my favorite candies, mmmkay?
- Mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. The little ones, not the big ones. It’s all about the peanut butter to chocolate ratio.
- Nerds. I guess I like both the candy nerds and the people nerds…
- Tootsie Rolls. At least when they’re fresh.
- Yorks Peppermint Patties. Yum yum yum.
- Rollos. Caramel and chocolate. What more do you need?
- SweeTarts. I’ve always loved these things. More before they changed the flavors, though.
- Butterfingers. This is more of a recent favorite candy, but still.
- Smarties. I don’t like these as much as I used to, but I used to love them.
- Lemonheads. (The small ones.) These didn’t show up in my trick or treat bag often, but not for lack of wanting them to…
- Junior Mints. Love them.