Today’s 10 on Tuesday prompt is “10 ways to feel like a kid again”. Sounds like fun! Here are my ideas…
- Disneyland! (this should surprise no one.)
- Sleeping in late. Especially on a weekday.
- Cookies for breakfast!
- Breakfast for dinner!
- Ice cream with sprinkles! (yes, a lot of food things have childhood memories for me…)
- Saturday morning cartoons. (Though these days, I have to resort to Netflix or DVDs to watch any decent Saturday morning cartoons…)
- Going on a road trip where I don’t do any of the driving. (This doesn’t happen often anymore, but when it does it feels odd and nostalgic.)
- Having someone brush my hair. (My dad used to do this for me a lot when I was young – not because I couldn’t do it myself, but because I love the feel of having someone else play with my hair.)
- Did I mention Disneyland?