Today’s 10 on Tuesday prompt is Ten Favorite Ways To Eat Strawberries. Well, since I’m hungry, let’s get to it without any further intro! (And in no particular order except that #1 IS #1.)
- Fresh. Nothing else needed.
- Ice cream! Especially when there are big chunks of strawberries blended in.
- Shortcake. With whipped cream.
- Sliced in milk. Sometimes with a teeny bit of sugar, depending.
- As sundae topping.
- In fruit salad. (Not quite the same as just eating fresh strawberries by themselves.)
- In jam. Either with peanut butter or on toast.
- As a Coldstone mix-in. (Not quite the same as regular strawberry ice cream.)
- Chocolate covered!
- Sliced over cereal.
- In smoothies – though preferably with other fruits too. (I don’t like strawberry-only smoothies as much as blends.)
Hmm. I think that’s more than 10. Oh well. I love strawberries!