Today’s 10 on Tuesday topic is all about summer goals. I’m not going to look back at my spring goals to see how I did… I’ll assume I did great unless forced to admit otherwise! 🙂
10 Goals For This Summer
- Knit a birthday present for my BIL. This is a super secret knitting project! … well, actually, it’s not. I just don’t have any pictures of it at the moment, and don’t really want to talk about it just now. Not since I got a decent chunk done, and then realized I messed up near the beginning and had to rip back to very near the beginning. I’ll talk about it later.
- Learn to fly. As in, the theatre way. I’ll be backstage during our production of “The Wizard of Oz” this summer, and I’m on the flight crew.
- Visit Cars Land! It opens June 15th, but I’ll be in Oz. However, once the show closes, I feel a(nother) Disney trip coming on!
- Knit at least one pair of mitts. If I don’t start knitting them, I’ll never be able to give them away as Christmas presents.
- Hold a blog contest. I have some thoughts on what I want to do for it. I’ll probably announce it next month. Stay tuned.
- Caroling in July. One of my theatre companies also has a Caroling group for Christmastime. And they’ve held “Caroling in July” parties to kinda remind everyone that practice season is coming up. Since I’m now on the organizing committee for the Caroling group, I need to start thinking about the July party…
- Weight… maintain or better. I’m not officially “overweight”. But I’m near the top end of acceptable weight for my height. And I don’t like that. I want to be squarely in the middle of “a good weight.” (I don’t want to be too skinny either, but with the way my metabolism has been lately I don’t see that as a problem.)
- Keep up with blogs – part one. I want to get back to being a good blogger. I like having a blog schedule and sticking to it. I want to get back on that track this summer.
- Keep up with blogs – part two. The other part of being a good blogger is reading my blogroll in a timely fashion. So I also want to read (and comment on!) the blogs I follow promptly. I realize this is a silly goal when I’m nearing Hell Week for Oz, but it’s a goal nonetheless.
- Ride my bike. Don’t know where. Don’t know how often. But it’s currently hanging in the garage collecting dust, and that’s just silly. (I think this was on my spring goals, also, but I’m going to pretend it’s a new goal. Anyone trying to tell me otherwise? La la la, I can’t hear you.)