The topic for this week’s Ten On Tuesday is comedy movies. I guess I have 10 favorites of those, though not all of them are straight comedy movies. They’re mostly romantic comedies, or action comedies, or animated comedies. Oh well. They still count, right?
10 Favorite Comedy Movies
(in no particular order)
- The Princess Bride – don’t try to tell me this is not a comedy. I won’t believe you.
- The Muppet Movie – the original. The others are fun too, but this one falls into the category of “favorite”.
- The Mummy – again, you can try to tell me it’s not a comedy if you like, but I won’t believe you.
- Notting Hill – quite possibly my favorite romantic comedy movie.
- Enchanted – one of my favorite movies ever, though it’s hard to call it a romantic comedy (which is why I could say what I did about Notting Hill).
- Stardust – another favorite movie EVER, which just happens to be quite humorous.
- Maverick – part of my collection that is often forgotten but always enjoyed.
- Tangled – along with many other Disney/Pixar films that have funny moments as well as the sweet, laughs mixed in with the tears. But in order to not make this a “10 Disney/Pixar movies” list, I’m just going to include the one.
- Bedazzled – I find this movie very amusing. I also find it very amusing that my sister can sing the dolphin song that Brendan Fraser’s character makes up when he’s being overly sensitive.
- Shanghai Noon – Jackie Chan and Owen Wilson. Great combination.
So, what movies did I miss from your list?