Today’s Ten on Tuesday prompt (which I am only slightly late to the party with, since it is still Tuesday) is 10 Songs That Put You In A Great Mood.
Well, that is a lot of songs for me, so I’m just going to go with the first ten that come to mind. And I’m not going to explain them, because for the most part there is no explanation needed, and sometimes there is no explanation to be had. Without futher ado, here are
Ten Songs That Put Me in a Great Mood
- Fantasmic! (especially the full version)
- She’s Got a Way by Billy Joel
- Something by the Beatles
- Real Gone by Sheryl Crow
- Moondance (especially the Michael Bublé version)
- Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
- Beginnings by Chicago
- Black Magic Woman by Santana
- Still Alive from Portal 1 (yes, I am a geek)
- Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas
What about you? Any favorite mood-lifting songs?