Today’s Ten on Tuesday is “10 things you can see from your favorite knitting spot”.
Well, I don’t have one favorite knitting spot, really, it’s more like several. However, here’s some things I can see from all of them:
1. The current knitting. Hopefully it’s not too dark…
2. My cat.
3. My knitting buddies.
4. Tea! No matter where I knit, there is often tea. (Speaking of tea… it’s time for another cuppa.)
5. Cookies! (See above. Sadly, there are not cookies quite as often as I would like there to be. Then again, it’s probably better this way.)
6. A good movie on TV.
7. Or whatever Xbox game my honey is playing on the TV.
8. And, in that case, I’d have a good view of my honey, too.
9. A book. (Yes, I multi-task, and can read and knit at the same time.)
10. Sunshine! At least some of the time…
As for a picture of what I knit in my favorite knitting spot(s), you’ll have to come back tomorrow to see that.