I was going to have a witty post for you today, but then it happened. Monday struck. And all I can do for the blog at the moment is a random bullet post.
- Why do fun weekends sometimes leave one feeling unsatisfied at the end of them? Never mind, I think I can answer that myself.
- Here’s a better question: why do I expect to get anything actually accomplished on a weekend that has fun activities planned? That would be more worth asking.
- It’s one of those days. Already.
- If my plan hadn’t been to not cast on anything new, I’d probably start about 5 new projects today to try and combat this icky bluesy feeling.
- Instead I might stick to just starting a scarf I’ve been planning on making as a Christmas present instead.
- Today is a great example of why alternative work schedules would be so great. Sadly, no one seems willing to let temp workers have much of a choice in anything, up to and including work hours.
- I had more ideas for bullets in the shower, but they seem to have washed down the drain.
- I’ve been drinking about decaf tea about half the time these mornings. Today is not one of those days.
- Movie tickets should not cost $10.75 each. And that’s not even for 3D or IMAX or anything. Just sayin’.