Here are a few things that have made my week a little brighter. Not that this has been a bad week, but these are helpful things anyway. You know. Smiling is good whether one is sad or already happy. And all that jazz.
- A writer’s take on the list of 20 Great Reasons To Date A Writer… (though it might not be a good idea for me to post this here. My guy has been known to read my blog, after all.)
- The Rejectionist’s list of things she did last weekend. I’m just going to say this now: I love Le R. She is awesome. And it is all her fault that I want a cool code name for my guy. (Hers is her Support Team. Cool code names FTW.)
- One word: TRON!!! (More words: At Disneyland! Including a preview! Wheee!!) (Yes, I’m excited. What?)
- Cake Wrecks did a very cool post on Talk Like A Pirate Day. There’s a Cap’n Hook cake. And plenty of Pirates of the Caribbean (the ride) quotes. Awesome. (Also, if you read Jen’s non-Cake-Wrecks-blog, EPBOT, you’ll see that she got a mini-concert of “Les Poissons” from Rene Auberjonois himself.)
- Zombie Racoons & Killer Bunnies. You can’t make up covers this bad. Only beware, if you click over, you may end up linking this site to your feed reader. It’s got some hilarious posts. (Don’t blame me. It’s not my fault — Chris got me hooked. Blame her.)
- Lilith Saintcrow has been blogging about her backyard squirrels. (And her cats.) She says they’ve gone all Matrix-esque, and there’s even a Squirrel!Neo in charge of the backyard now.
- The Disney Parks Blog has a video up on Assistive Listening, and at the end they have the sign names for some of the popular Disney characters. Way cool. (I took an ASL class in college, and have a sign name from it. Though, I’m not sure the name I was given by my teacher still applies… I wore my hair in braids a lot back then, and that’s what my sign name is based off of.)
Have a great weekend!