I do not have a Friday Snippet for you today. I do not have a picture post, or a linkity post, or a WiP post, or anything remotely “normal” for my blog schedule. (Not that this month has started out very “normal” blog-wise, what with me being AWOL for many usual post days.)
So, instead, we will have a random bullet post.
Stay tuned on Monday for a guest blog from M. K. Hobson, the author of The Native Star. I may also pull together enough goodies for a blog contest; we’ll have to see.
- I was chatting with someone not too long ago about my blog, and somehow or other it came up that I hadn’t mentioned him on it. (This is not too surprising, as he is kinda the reason I haven’t been blogging, but that’s beside the point.) So, he’s now been mentioned. I’m not 100% sure what code name I want to use for him, so I’m not going to use one yet. (So there.) But anyway, life is good, just not exactly bloggable, unless I want to go into my personal life online (which I don’t).
- Knitting has been happening. Sorta. I may have pictures for you next week. Not that I’ve finished anything yet. In fact, I started something new instead. (My stole was annoying me. I had to show it who’s boss, now didn’t I?)
- Reading has been happening too, but at work instead of at home. It’s gotten to the point at work where I end up with gaps of time in which I have nothing to do, but they are between periods of time when I have very important things to do, so I can’t leave early or anything. So… reading. Often e-books.
- If I needed proof (which I don’t) that last bullet would prove to me that yes, I like e-readers.
- I want an iPad.
- But I no longer have the same desire to get one now. (See top bullet.)
- Scrabble is a fun game. Once in a while.
- I can occasionally beat my dad at Trivial Pursuit. This makes me incredibly happy.
As this blog post has deteriorated into a series of comments about board games, I think it’s time to close it up. Have a great weekend, everyone!