- Schedules are nice, when you can keep them. But so often they get derailed by one little thing, and then everything else snowballs.
- Blogs really emphasize this lack of scheduling. It’s all right there for the world to see if you’ve kept to your routine.
- Or it is a rut? Should we be so structured?
- Otherwise nothing gets done.
- (At least in my world.)
- Theatre + semi-random work days + love of computer games = weird sleep schedule.
- Weird sleep schedule = very easily messed up routine.
- Messed up routine = bullet-style blog posts. 🙂
Anyway, that’s what my life is like this morning. (It’s still morning here as I write this. Not sure about by the time it gets posted…) I hope you are all having a great day, filled with everything in its proper place!