Just some random stuff for a Thursday… (I seem to do these a lot.) In addition to the linkity, I’ll throw in some pictures of the other things I got at Stitches West this year…
- The Rejectionist shares an awesome Font Dork Moment
- Turtlegirl has a more-than-usually-cute Tabby Tuesday (it’s hard to be more-than-usually-cute, with her two ginger kitty-boys… but they manage)
- Literary agent Nathan Bransford has some good advice about cliches — and ends with an awesome comment: “The road to cliche is paved with imitation.”
- I have a problem. I told myself I needed to have the Steampunk Novella finished before my new PC (for gaming — I use my Mac for everything else) arrived. It was supposed to arrive on March 15th. Plenty of time. Now it’s scheduled to arrive TODAY. And the story isn’t half done yet. ACK!!
- Chris at Stumbling Over Chaos is still having her perpetual book contest. Though you shouldn’t go there if you don’t want to see half-nekkid men on book covers… (These close semi-soon, though. If you want to enter, do so now.)
- Brigitte bemoans a washer accident. Go sympathize with her over sweater-in-the-wash-pile mistakes. Or look at photos of her cute kittehs. Or both.
- Shiloh Walker celebrates the release of her new romantic suspense with a contest. (The book is called BROKEN, and it’s available now in trade paperback.) (And again – this contest is nearly over. Want to enter to win a Nook? Go now!)
I think that’s enough linkity for today. Now I’ve gotta write, or I’ll never get to play Dragon Age.