Headaches come in all shapes and sizes. I get them fairly often, caused by any number of things.
My current one us caused by not getting enough sleep 2 days running a couple of days ago because I was up reading. (The books in question were ‘Beyond World’s End’ and ‘Spirits White as Lightning,’ both by Mercedes Lackey and Rosemary Edghill, for the curious.)
So… Here are some headache cures I know of. Do you have others that work?
1. Aspirin, Tylenol, Excedrin, etc.
3. Food. Especially with a high sugar content.
6. Anything else high in caffiene.
7. Water. Lots of headaches are caused or worsened by dehydration.
8. Heat packs.
9. Cold packs.
10. Scalp massages.
11. Tugging on your hair (gently) in the area where the headache is located.
12. Hot showers.
13. Getting hurt. This is not recommended, but it does give your body something worse than a headache to worry about…