Thursday Thirteen: 13 Reasons I’m Glad Fall Is Coming
- I can wear handknits.
- The Mystery Stole #4 KAL will be going on.
- I love the crispness to the air.
- We’re planning to have a Christmas Cookie Bake. Only we might get too excited to wait until Christmas. Which means fall cookies instead in addition! Yay!
- We will (hopefully!) start getting some rain.
- The trees look lovely when they turn colors (if they do, around here).
- Fall means Christmas is closer.
- And Thanksgiving. (Yay turkey dinners!)
- While I love hot weather, I’m always ready for it to end by the time summer’s over.
- And fall arriving means we’re only 1/2 a year away from spring, and my birthday.
- Halloween is fun when you have people to dress up with.
- The Harry Potter movie is due out. . . . Nevermind. I’ll find something to amuse myself with, I’m sure.