Well, today’s post was delayed because I was at a Superbowl party. (I’m from the San Francisco Bay Area. Even if I hadn’t been raised as a Niners fan, it would have been really hard NOT to root for them in today’s game, especially with the way the end of the game went.)
However, I do have a progress update to post today, even if there wasn’t as much progress as I would have liked. Here’s the Week 4 progress I do have for ROW 80.
- Write (or edit, or worldbuild, or etc.) for 45 minutes on 3 weekdays per week. This will mostly be on T. – If I remember correctly, I did complete this goal. We’ll say that’s a yes.
- Write (etc) for 1 hour on 1 weekend day per week. (Again, focused on T.) – This did not get done this week either. However, the time I had set aside for it was instead spent on an equally important non-writing project I have been procrastinating for too long, so it was time well spent.
- Have a submission package for T (my 2009 NaNo project) ready by the end of Round 1. – Long term goal. No progress yet. Also, I will be removing this from my list this round. It can come back next round, but I need to focus on smaller steps, I think.
- Write a minimum of three posts per week. (These can be scheduled in advance if needed.) – Done!
- Catch up with my feed reader by the end of every Sunday. – Done!
- Post a minimum of 2 auctions to eBay per week. – I did not do this one this week. Instead I was working out non-eBay sales with a friend, because I’d rather be able to help out people I know.
- Hydrate better. I’m going to try starting and ending each day by drinking a large glass of water, and we’ll see how that works. – I think this was a success. If I forgot, I don’t remember.