Well, this is a late check in. But better late than never, right?
Here’s my Week 3 progress for ROW 80.
- Write (or edit, or worldbuild, or etc.) for 45 minutes on 3 weekdays per week. This will mostly be on C&F. – I am counting this as a win. I didn’t always put in trackable time on my writing, but I did a whole lot of thinking about the stories that I feel should count. Alteration to the goal for Week 4: I am not going to be focusing on C&F at this point. I want to get back to my steampunk story, because that’s the one that’s speaking to me right now. I am too rusty with my writing discipline to ignore a story that’s talking in favor of one that isn’t, hence the change.
- Write (etc) for 1 hour on 1 weekend day per week. (Again, focused on C&F.) – This one did not get done. I have forgotten how to work family commitments and writing commitments around each other these days. I will get there… that’s what this round of ROW is for. Same alteration to this goal: I’ll be working on the steampunk and not C&F.
- Have a submission package for T (my 2009 NaNo project) ready by the end of Round 1. – Long term goal. No progress yet.
- Write a minimum of three posts per week. (These can be scheduled in advance if needed.) – Done! Barely, but done.
- Catch up with my feed reader by the end of every Sunday. – Not done by Sunday, but it is done now. That counts, I think.
- Post a minimum of 2 auctions to eBay per week. – I did not do this one this week. Time just got away from me.
- Hydrate better. I’m going to try starting and ending each day by drinking a large glass of water, and we’ll see how that works. – Mostly a success. On the weekend nights I forgot, because the future Mr. Wyrm and I were up late planing a new computer game. I remembered most of the time, though.